In November 2015 immigration officials came across with people in the blended nationality partners community to give presentations on current legislation. Listed below are copies of the presentations:
Isu-Isu Aktual Status Keimigrasian dan Kewarganegaraan (Current problems with respect to Immigration Status and Citizenship) presented by Friement F.S. Aruan, Direktur Izin Tinggal dan reputation Keimigrasian, Direktorat Jeneral Imigrasi (Director of Stay Permits and Immigration reputation, Directorate General for Immigration). The presentation dealt because of the enrollment of kiddies of blended marriages with double citizenship and affidavits (enrollment is obligatory, affidavit is optional), the very fact that they must claim Indonesian citizenship before their twenty-first birthday celebration, when they wish to retain their Indonesian citizenship, and becoming an Indonesian citizen through statement or naturalization.
Tata Cara Memperoleh, Kehilangan, Pembatalan dan Memperoleh Kembali Kewarganegaraan Republik Bagi Pelaku Perkawinan Campuran dan Anak Berkewarganegaraan Ganda (Obtaining, Losing, Revoking and Regaining Indonesian Citizenship for people in Mixed Marriages and kids with double Citizenship) by Agus Rianto, Direktur Tata Negara, Direktorat Administrasi Hukum Umum (Director of State Institutions, Directorate of General Legal Administration). The presentation detailed just how to get Indonesian Citizenship and also the needed documents.
Kebijakan Administrasi Kependudukan dan Pencatatan Sipil Bagi Perkawinan Campur dan Anak Berkewarganegaraan — Ganda Terbatas (management of Population and Civil Registration for Persons in Mixed Marriages and Children with twin Citizenship) by Ibu Ati Kadarwati, Direktur Pencatatan Sipil, Direktorat Jenderal Kependudukan dan Pencatatan Sipil (Director of Civil Registration, Directorate General for Population and Civil enrollment). Ibu Ati’s presentation offered details about papers such as for example Kartu Keluarga (KK), KTP Orang Asing, Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal (SKTT) in addition to different certificates.
May 5, 2011 an immigration that is new came into force. The following is a duplicate associated with brand new immigration law UU 6 — Tahun 2011. The implementing laws for this legislation had been given on April 16, 2013 as Peraturan Pelaksanaan Nomor 31 Tahun 2013.
Information about immigration issues is for sale in Indonesian in the Immigration workplace internet site. Expenses of most immigration papers are located in PP No. 45/2014 — Jenis Dan Tarif Atas Jenis Penerimaan Negara Bukan Pajak Yang Berlaku Pada Kementerian Hukum Dan Hak Asasi Manusia
Trying to get ITAP
Beneath the brand new immigration legislation, international partners of Indonesians can use for an ITAP (permanent residency license), after having been lawfully hitched for 2 years. Immigration officers should currently know about the regulations that are new. Nonetheless, it is strongly recommended with you when you go to apply (especially Pasal 60 and Pasal 141) that you take a printed copy of the new immigration law.
The document demands for an ITAP application if you’re currently moving into Indonesia, and sponsored by the Indonesian partner, are:
- ITAS (original and 3 copies) — if you had formerly been released an ITAS.
- Passport (original and 3 copies) — do not forget to duplicate the passport pages with all the visa stamps aswell.
- Formulir Perdim 24 Formulir ITAS dan ITAP written by the KanIm combined with map (red folder for ITAS, blue for ITAP). Types and folder should always be free.
- Formulir Perdim 27 Perubahan Data Orang Asing (though that one can later be filled out, following the issuance associated with the ITAP and even though registering the alteration of immigration status towards the section Inforsakim)
- Surat Keterangan Domisili – certification of Residence, acquired through the neighborhood Kelurahan
- Surat Permohonan — page of request from your Indonesian partner, see test page.
- Surat Jaminan — Letter of Guarantee from your Indonesian spouse and finalized together with a http://sweetbrides.net/ responsibility stamp (meterai) Rp 6000.
- Although the immigration that is new claims that the sponsor letter through the Indonesian spouse is not needed, the immigration officials are nevertheless asking because of it.
- KTP of Indonesian spouse (original and content)
- Indonesian partner’s Kartu Keluarga (original and copy)
- Akta Perkawinan for non-Muslims or Buku Nikah for Muslims (original and content)
- Those hitched offshore will likely be needed to create their wedding certification plus the certification of Marriage Report built to Catatan Sipil to legalize it under Indonesian law (original and copy). In case the wedding certificate is not legalized, be ready to fully grasp this done before you begin the method to speed things up.
- NOTE: All photocopies must be on A4 size paper
This legislation provides residence that is permanent to spouses and kids of mixed marriages which are lawfully legitimate.
Additional documents that are requested
They are appropriate demands. Nonetheless, in one Immigration Office towards the they that is next have extra requests. Papers we imagine you could be asked for could include a SKTT, STM, NPWP, etc. The Immigration workplace is definitively authorized to inquire of you for just about any document that you need to legitimately have. The brand new UU 6/2011 provides the immigration workplace power that is full make sure that you conform to all current guidelines.
A document that will certainly be very required of these hitched in Indonesia is an acknowledgement from your own embassy they are conscious of your marriage in Indonesia.
You might be expected for monetary papers such as for instance bank declaration, proof retirement, etc. The immigration officials are definitively authorized to inquire of for almost any document demonstrating that you’ve got enough number of funds to keep, but it doesn’t imply that they’ll fundamentally ask for this.
You will be expected to signal a Declaration of Integration document «Pernyataan Integrasi kepada Pemerintah Republik Indonesia» according to Article 60 (2) associated with the brand new legislation. Listed here is a sample — Surat Pernyataan Integrasi.
There’s been a rise in the price of some immigration papers according to PP No. 45/2014 which arrived into influence on 3 2014 july. They are the expenses for ITAP:
- Non electronic ITAP legitimate for 5 years (ITAP non elektronik dengan masa berlaku 5 tahun): Rp 3,500,000
- Electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) legitimate for five years (ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) dengan masa berlaku 5 tahun): Rp 3,700,000
- Expansion of non electronic ITAP for limitless duration (Perpanjangan ITAP non Elektronik untuk jangka waktu yang tidak terbatas): Rp 10,000,000
- Expansion of electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) for limitless period (Perpanjangan ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) untuk jangka waktu yang terbatas that are tidak: Rp 10,200,000
- Substitution of 5 12 months non-electronic ITAP that is nevertheless legitimate because of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Non Elektronik masa berlaku 5 tahun karena rusak/ hilang dan masih berlaku): Rp 1,500,000
- Substitution of 5 year electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) that is nevertheless legitimate because of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) masa berlaku 5 tahun karena rusak/ hilang dan berlaku that is masih: Rp 1,700,000
- Replacement of non-electronic ITAP with unlimited legitimacy as a result of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Non Elektronik untuk jangka waktu yang tidak terbatas karena rusak/ hilang): Rp 3,000,000
- Replacement of electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) with limitless legitimacy because of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) untuk jangka waktu tidak that is yang karena rusak/ hilang): Rp 3,200,000
For NO good explanation if you’re asked to cover a lot more than the above mentioned. The method should simply take about 3-4 days, presuming all your valuable documents is with in purchase. Nonetheless it takes as much as six months, so it is far better apply with sufficient time to process before your ITAS expires.